Saturday 12 February 2011

12th February 2011 - 6.5 weeks

So here is the little prawn!



As I said it's not very clear, and the dark patches on the right sare the fluid around my hip.

So here are my measurements for this week -

Bust  - 51.5 inches (-1.5)
Waist - 48 inches (-0.5)
Hips - 56 inches (-1)
Weight - -2.8kg

I think that the reduction in everything is as I was retaining a lot if water and I sweated most of it out whilst I was ill. Will be interesting to see what happens next week. Personally my tummy feels a little harder although no bigger yet.

Symptoms
  • queasiness - have been sick three times this week
  • loss of appetite
  • bad hair still
  • some spots
  • had a few short sharp pains in my lower abdomen and lady bits
  • firmer and rounder boobs
And finally the weekly shots - I think I look a little less puffy and my boobs look larger too.

6.5 weeks

6.5 weeks




    No comments:

    Post a Comment